Digital Media Law Forum - M&A for 2011: Meet the Players
The return of the exit. Hear about recent deals you've read about in the press from leading players, including some of Silicon Valley's largest technology buyers. In light of recent exits, what will the macro trends for 2011 be? Where are buyers focusing their spend? What should sellers expect? How should the outlook for exits impact your investment activities and strategic planning process? Gain insight on how to position your company for a liquidity event. Join leading Silicon Valley decision-makers for an in-depth discussion.
- Mike Foley - Vice President, Head of Corporate Development, Electronic Arts
- Drew Guevara - Managing Director, Head of West Coast Technology Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley
- Andy Johnson - Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Development, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Louis Lehot - Partner, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Kevin Rooney - Partner, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Dave Sobota - Director, Corporate Development, Google Inc.
6:00 p.m. - Reception
7:00 - 8:15 p.m. - Program
Silicon Valley Bank, Kellogg Auditorium
3005 Tasman Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
This event is currently at capacity. If you have any questions please contact Nena Castro, firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 774-3252.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.25 hours of MCLE credit. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.