Annual AFM Global Media Update
Join us for a complimentary breakfast with leading producers, executives and entertainment lawyers from around the world. Panels will focus on the fast growing markets in the BRIC countries, and address the latest industry developments in the US and beyond, including opportunities for raising finance, new incentive programs and the challenges and opportunities for filmmakers in the current climate.
Panelists to date include:
- Sergei Bespalov, Sunrise Pictures (Russia)
- Iafa Britz, Migdal Filmes (Brazil)
- Jacqueline Hurt, Olswang (United Kingdom)
- Jason Lau, TalkStory Productions (Hawaii)
- David Lee, Leeding Media (China)
- Deepak Nayar, Kintop Pictures (India)
- David Worrell, Alaska Film Office (Alaska)
- Aki Yorihiro, Yoshimoto Kogyo Co. Ltd. (Japan)
Breakfast - 8:00 a.m.
Program - 8:30 - 9:45 a.m.
For more information, please contact Robyn Geffre at 213-617-5432 or email@example.com.
This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.