2012 CEQA Breakfast Briefing - San Francisco
Keep Up With The Latest CEQA Developments
Join Sheppard Mullin attorneys and our esteemed guest panelist at this free event to discuss:
- Recent CEQA cases and how they impact you
- Pending CEQA cases and their potential implications
- The latest legislative reform and what's in the legislative pipeline
- What local jurisdictions are doing with their own significance thresholds, processes and procedures
**Validated Parking Provided**
8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Program and Breakfast
8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Four Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
Christopher Calfee, Senior Counsel, Governor's Office of Planning and Research
Arthur Friedman, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Speakers from Sheppard Mullin
Jeff Forrest, Partner
Maria Pracher, Partner
Dave Lanferman, Special Counsel
Save the Dates
- CEQA Breakfast Briefing, Sheppard Mullin Los Angeles Office, September 27, 2012
- CEQA Breakfast Briefing, Sheppard Mullin San Diego Office, October 10, 2012
This activity has been approved for two hours of Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.