Court Vision Series: The Sheppard Mullin Sports Law Speaker Series - Palo Alto
Networking/Drinks & Appetizers
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
379 Lytton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Billy J. Kuenzinger, President and General Counsel, BDA Sports Management
- Eric Mastalir, VP of Corporate Partnerships, Sharks Sports & Entertainment.
- Daniel A. Rascher, Ph.D., AVA, President, Sports Economics, LLC & Partner, OSKR, LLC
- Elizabeth Murphy, VP & Deputy General Counsel, SF Giants
- Ryan S. Hilbert, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour which may be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
*Attorneys seeking NJ CLE credit may take a NY Certificate and use it toward their NJ CLE requirement.*
Questions? Contact Ann Cheney at email@example.com or 415.774.2975.