Inside Immigration Compliance
FIRST Phone Session on October 17 - ICE is Back in Business: What you need to know about Form I-9 Compliance
- Current trends surrounding Form I-9 audits
- Statistics for Worksite Actions-where is the government going from here?
- Anatomy of an ICE audit
- All "internal audits" are not equal
- Remediation related business decisions
- Critical compliance programs, proactive policies and training tools
- Electronic vs. Paper? - the intricacies of both
SECOND Phone Session on November 14 - E-Verify: You've come a long way baby!
- Money means milestones for E-Verify
- Best practices or lasting liability?
- Identity theft; Achilles heel of E-Verify
- Rights and responsibilities regarding monitoring and compliance
- Federal Contractors revisited in the E-Verify context
THIRD Phone Session on December 5 - Law, Regulations, and Interpretations: The Practicalities of Enforcement
- Civil and criminal enforcement actions: past, present, and future
- Administrative fine assessments, criminal prosecutions, settlements and challenges
- OCAHO-Administrative Law decisions: how to learn from the past
- Office of Special Counsel decisions and debates
- The NLRB and E-Verify ... what do companies with a Union workforce need to know?
Dawn M. Lurie, Partner, Sheppard Mullin