Strategic Investors: Why Startups Should Look to Corporate VCs for Funding
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (PDT)
379 Lytton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
This is our annual “Strategic Investors” event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m., panel discussion begins at 7:00 p.m.
Find out how to raise money from strategic partners & corporations…
- What are corporations looking for in startups?
- Which corporations are the most active investors?
- How to negotiate the best terms with a corporate VC?
- Ways to orchestrate your own acquisition
- Gareth Keane of Qualcomm Ventures
- Sumeet Jain of Intel Ventures
- Brett Wallace of Vodafone Ventures
- Tobin Dommer of Sheppard Mullin
- Moderator: Steven Hoffman of Founders Space