First, Do No Harm – Current Trends and Hot Topics in Health Care Bankruptcies
IWIRC's 21st Annual Fall International Conference
October 7, 2014 - Opening Reception at Mid-America Club
October 8, 2014 -
Registration, Breakfast & Welcome
8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
Law Firm Insolvencies: Risks and Liabilities for Professionals
8:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- John Fiero, Partner, Pachulski, Stang, Ziehl & Jones
- Uri Gutfreund, Law Firm Insurance Guru, Singer Nelson Charlmers
- Pamela Phillips, Partner, Arnold & Porter, LLP
- Christopher D. Sullivan, Partner, Diamond McCarthy, LLP
- Albert Togut, Partner, Togut, Segal and Segal, LLP
First, Do No Harm - Current Trends and Hot Topics in Health Care Bankruptcies
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Carren Shulman, Partner, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP (Moderator)
- Jane Jordan, Chief Counsel for Health Affairs, Emory University
- Felicia Perlman, Partner, Corporate Restructuring, Skadden Arps
- Suzanne Koenig, SAK Management
- Hon. Elizabeth Stong, Bankruptcy Judge, Eastern District of New York
Luncheon and Presentation of Rising Star Award
12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CLE Credit will be applied to educational sessions.