Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
Detroit and the Future of Municipal Bankruptcy: What We've Learned
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
This 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
Malani J. Cademartori, Partner
William R. Wyatt, Partner
Blanka K. Wolfe, Associate
Topics covered will include:
- The Detroit Plan of Reorganization
- Treatment of Bonds vs. Treatment of Pensions
- Potential Bankruptcy of Wayne County
- Updates and Comparisons with the Chapter 9 Cases of San Bernardino, Stockton and Vallejo
- Puerto Rico's Response to its Bond Debt
- What We've Learned from Detroit
- What Does This Mean for the Municipal Bond Market
- What is The Outlook on Municipal Bankruptcy Trends
- Potential for Chapter 18
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212.653.8463.