Commercializing Diagnostics in the Era of Precision Medicine
Presented by UCSF-CTSI Catalyst Awards
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
UCSF Mission Bay
600 16th Street
Join the UCSF-CTSI Catalyst team and Sheppard Mullin for a panel discussion on development and commercialization of diagnostics in the exciting time of state and nation-wide initiatives on Precision Medicine and in current climate of investing, intellectual property law and reimbursement. The panelists include:
- Wayne Brown, JD — Deputy General Counsel & Chief Intellectual Property Officer, Quest Diagnostics
- Mitch Nelles, PhD — Chief Operating Officer, CareDx
- Alex Nie, JD PhD — Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Kimberly Popovits — Chief Scientific Officer & President, Genomic Health
- Amy Sehnert, MD — Senior Director of Clinical Affairs, Illumina
- Phyllis Whiteley, PhD – Venture Partner, Mohr Davidow Ventures
Moderated by Linda McAllister, VP Scientific Affairs, Becton Dickinson Biosciences.
Breakfast is served at 8:30, panel discussion will start at 9:00.
Event is open to public. Please RSVP by May 6th.
LiveStream will be available — check back here for the link on May 7th.