Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
Doing Business in Italy: Which Factors Are at Play in the Economy Rebound?
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
This breakfast session is jointly presented by Sheppard Mullin and Bird & Bird LLP, and will look at the main reforms underway in Italy to sustain the recovery and examine the recent bank reforms package, changes in the regulation of alternative investment managers, and incentives and legal reform to encourage foreign investments.
Topics covered will include:
- Opportunities for alternative fund managers (investing and/or raising capital)
- Alternative lending structures and investments in distressed assets
- The reform of the banking system and the opportunities for foreign investors
- Other incentives to foreign investments (tax and labor reforms)
This 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Raimondo Maggiore, Partner, Bird & Bird LLP - Milan
- Stefano Febbi, Partner, Bird & Bird LLP - Milan
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212.653.8463