Breakfast With Your Finance & Bankruptcy Lawyers
Best Practices for 363 Sales
7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
Topics covered will include:
- From DIP Financing to a Sale
- The Terms of the Sale Agreement
- Due Diligence
- The Auction/Sale Process
- Papering the Transaction
- 363 vs Sale Through a Plan
This 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Malani J. Cademartori, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
- Carren B. Shulman, Partner, Sheppard Mullin New York
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the areas of professional practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Diana Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212.653.8463