Sheppard Mullin's Women Lawyers Group 4th Annual Panel & Cocktail Reception
Bridging the Generational Divide: Boomers to Millenials
6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
For women, generational differences can dramatically impact the lens through which a professional perceives and confronts issues facing women in the workplace. Please join us for a lively discussion exploring how women of different generations - who often have different ideals, priorities, career goals, styles and modes of communication - can draw upon the strengths of each generation and work together to achieve parity and meaningful change in the workplace. Cocktail reception will follow.
- Hon. Judith C. McCarthy, United States Magistrate Judge, United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Author, Hamptons Magazine Contributor, Jewelry Designer, Lifestyle Blogger, Former Model & Real Housewives of New York Cast Member
- Meena Untawale Esq., Vice President and Senior Counsel - Litigation and Workout, CIT Group
- Miriam Kunstadt, Director, Partnerships & Exhibitor Marketing, Bleecker Street Media, LLC
- Amanda Zablocki, Event Chair, Associate, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
About Sheppard Mullin's Women Lawyers Group
Sheppard Mullin is committed to the advancement and retention of our women attorneys and strives to create an environment in which all of our women attorneys grow professionally, develop successful legal practices, and flourish as leaders both within our firm and in our communities. Click here to read more.