Omar Hashim is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Omar’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investment transactions, and corporate governance and compliance matters. He also represents and advises emerging growth companies, founders, and institutional and strategic investors in connection with formations, financings, and exits.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented Sony Interactive Entertainment in connection with the acquisition of Insomniac Games.
- Represented Seismic Games in its sale to Niantic, Inc.
- Represented HealthLoop Inc. in its sale to GetWell Network.
- Represented Gigavac in its sale to Sensata Technologies Inc. (NYSE:ST).
- Represented AppOnboard in acquisition of Buildbox, Inc.
- Represented Gardner Trucking, Inc. in its sale to CRST International Inc.
- Represented a publicly-traded energy group in its acquisition of an energy distribution business in the U.S.
- Represented a private equity fund in its acquisition of a multinational data analytics company.
- Represented a broadband internet provider in its sale to a strategic acquiror.
- Represented community banks in their sales to strategic acquirors.
- Represented Ursa Space Systems, Inc. in its Series B financing.
- Represented cannabis manufacturer and distributer in its Series A financing.
- Represented IT outsourcing company in multiple financings.
- Represented predictive analytics company in its Series A financing.
- Represented Brazilian app-based tutoring platform in multiple financings.
- Represented warranty servicer in its Series A financing.
- Represented bespoke products manufacturer in its Series A financing.
- Represented a clothing manufacturer in its Series A financing.
J.D., University of Southern California, 2015, Editor, Hale Moot Court Honors Program
B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2010
- Extern to the Honorable Jay C. Gandhi, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California