Kevin Chang is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Kevin is an experienced litigator, and has handled numerous high-stakes cases and complex litigation matters such as:
- contractual and employment disputes;
- government and internal investigations;
- manufacturer liability and personal injury lawsuits;
- trade secrets disputes;
- consumer class actions; and
- restructuring litigation.
Ones to Watch — Litigation, Best Lawyers, 2021
J.D., Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2014, cum laude
B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2010
- California Federal District Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit