- J.D., University of Southern California, 1991, with honors
- B.A., Williams College, 1987, with honors
- New York
Mr. Feld is a partner in the Finance & Bankruptcy Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Feld’s practice focuses on both international and domestic bankruptcy, business reorganizations and workouts involving complex collateral packages and multiple jurisdictions. He represents lenders, servicers and other creditors in connection with bankruptcy and financial restructuring matters of all types. Mr. Feld has particular expertise and extensive experience in the representation of special servicers in connection with commercial mortgage backed securities and other securitized debt. His experience includes a wide breadth of out of court restructurings as well as complex Chapter 11 proceedings.
- Best Lawyer in America, Best Lawyers, 2009-2014
- Moderator, "Current Workout Structures - Case Studies," Spring 2014 Trigild Lender Conference, April 24, 2014
- Panelist, "What Lenders Get: Make-Whole Premiums and Other Lender Rights in the Wake of U.S. Bank v. American Airlines," Financial Lawyers Conference, April 4, 2013
- Panelist, 2012 Trigild Lender Conference, April 24-25, 2012
- Moderator, "Confirming a Chapter 11 Plan: The Challenges, Pitfalls and Opportunities," American Bankruptcy Institute Bankruptcy Battleground West 2011, March 4, 2011