- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010, Executive Editor, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 2004, cum laude
- Extern to the Honorable Roger Titus, District of Maryland
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California
Rachel Tarko Hudson is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office. She is Lead Associate of the Technology Transactions Team and the Privacy Team.
Areas of Practice
Rachel advises clients in the retail, technology, digital and social media, and other industries in online and mobile e-commerce transactions and vendor agreements, intellectual property licensing, commercial and development agreements, and other transactional matters. She assists clients in complying with domestic and international privacy laws, clearing advertising campaigns, conducting contests and sweepstakes promotional initiatives, and conducting e-mail, mobile, cause, and other forms of marketing.
Rachel focuses her practice on negotiating software licensing, data analytics, SaaS, outsourcing, and in-bound and out-bound intellectual property licensing transactions for clients across industries.
- Practising Law InstituteOctober 17-18, 2019
- Smart Retailing: Legal and Business Issues Regarding The Use Of Biometric and Behavioral Data In Real World Retail EnvironmentsRILA Retail Law Conference 2019October 16-18, 2019
- TerraLex WebinarSeptember 17, 2019