- J.D., University of Michigan, 2015, cum laude
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 2011
Percival Olsen is an associate in the Real Estate and Land Use Practice Group in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
Percival is experienced in a variety of corporate transactional matters and project level debt and equity financings, with a focus on debt and tax equity financing of wind and solar facilities. His experience includes managing projects, drafting transaction documents and conducting diligence in connection with such projects.
Percival is committed to pro bono work. He is a member of Sheppard Mullin’s firm-wide Pro Bono Committee. In law school, Percival advocated for children in the foster system as part of the University of Michigan’s Child Advocacy Law Clinic. Percival also worked as an intern for the Department of Justice’s Disability Rights Section, under the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division.
Intellectual Property Law Blog Posts
- "Proposed 'Patent Agent Privilege' Promises Protection For Patent Practitioners And Clients," November 23, 2016
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog Posts
- Relativity, August 23, 2018
- Volunteers at Fist Defense Legal Aid Meet with People Just After They're ArrestedQ&A with Percival OlsenChicago Lawyer Magazine, August 2017
- In the NewsChicago Daily Law Bulletin, May 9, 2017
- "22 e-Discovery Predictions for 2019-Security," Relativity Webinar, January 9, 2019