- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2009, magna cum laude, Law Review
- M.B.A., San Diego State University, 2009
- B.A., Northwestern University, 2002
- Extern to the Honorable Justice Judith L. Haller, Associate Justice, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Division One
- Extern to the Honorable Leo S. Papas, Magistrate Judge (Ret.), U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Robert Bello is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's Chicago office.
Areas of Practice
Robert’s practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate transactions related to the leasing, acquisition, development, disposition and financing of real estate assets. He is experienced in transactional real estate matters that include drafting, negotiating and analyzing leases; purchase and sale agreements; SNDAs; estoppel certificates; development agreements; easements; and CC&Rs.
While attending law school, Robert was a member of Law Review and was a judicial extern for Justice Judith Haller at the California Court of Appeal and for Judge Leo Papas (Ret.) at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
Robert holds dual citizenship with the U.S. and Italy, and he speaks Italian. He also holds real estate brokerage licenses in California, Illinois, Georgia and Utah (inactive).
- General Counsel of the Year, San Diego Business Journal, 2015 and 2016
- Finalist, General Counsel of the Year, Orange County Business Journal, 2014-2017
- Profiled in Modern Counsel Magazine, 2016
- Top Young Attorney, San Diego Daily Transcript, 2010
Real Estate, Land Use & Environmental Law Blog
- "Head’s Up: Changes Made to Civil Code Section 1542," January 18, 2019