- J.D., University of California, Davis, 2001
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1997
Rachelle Costa is a partner in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Rachelle Costa represents residential and commercial real estate developers in connection with the creation of high-rise developments, master planned communities, condominium, planned developments, custom lot subdivisions and commercial centers. Ms. Costa has expertise in California Bureau of Real Estate processing for residential subdivisions.
Ms. Costa’s practice also includes general real estate transactions including land use, entitlement, and purchase and sale.
- Daily Transcript - 2007 Young Attorney Nominee
- November 10, 2011
- Grafton Partners - Pretrial Jury WaiversFebruary 27, 2004
- Panelist, "Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day: Navigating the Legal Maze of Implementing Solar Programs in Residential Communities," Residential Development Roundtable (San Diego - May 5, 2011) (San Francisco - May 12, 2011)
- Panelist, "New Home Financing: Understanding FNMA, FHA & VA Requirements," Seminar (San Diego - January 27, 2011) (Los Angeles - March 2, 2011)
- San Diego Bar Association