- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2015
- B.A., Global Studies, University of California at Santa Barbara, 2010
Rachel S. Keeney is an associate in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental practice Group in the firm's San Francisco Office.
Areas of Practice
Rachel’s practice focuses on commercial and residential real estate transactions related to the acquisition, development, leasing, disposition, and financing of various types of real estate assets, including common interest developments. She has experience in all aspects of transactional real estate matters, including drafting, negotiating, and analyzing purchase and sale agreements, leases, development agreements, easements, and CC&Rs.
- California Real Property Journal, January 2019
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association