- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
- B.A., University of California, Riverside, 2012, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Reanne Swafford-Harris is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Swafford-Harris represents employers in all aspects of employment-related matters in state and federal courts. Her practice includes defending employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour disputes. Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Ms. Swafford-Harris practiced as an associate at Seyfarth Shaw, LLP, where she focused on representing employers in the defense of wage and hour class and collective actions arising out of alleged violations of the California Labor Code and/or the Fair Labor Standards Act. Ms. Swafford-Harris also counsels employers on a wide range of employment issues, including employee handbooks, retail workers’ rights, and wage and hour compliance.
Ms. Swafford-Harris is committed to pro bono work, and has provided legal services in conjunction with a number of federal pro bono defense organizations.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- UCLA Women LEAD “Challenges of Eliminating Bias in the Workplace: Exploring Perceptions of Working Women”January 25, 2017
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section
- Black Women Lawyers of Northern California, Strategic Partnership Chair
- Charles Houston Bar Association