- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
- B.A., University of California, Riverside, 2012, cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Reanne Swafford-Harris is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Swafford-Harris represents employers in all aspects of employment-related matters in state and federal courts. Her practice includes defending employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour disputes.
Ms. Swafford-Harris regularly counsels employers on a wide range of employment issues, including employee handbooks, sexual harassment prevention, conducting workplace investigations and wage and hour compliance.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Ms. Swafford-Harris practiced as an associate at a large national law firm where she focused on representing employers in the defense of wage and hour class and collective actions arising out of alleged violations of the California Labor Code and/or the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Ms. Swafford-Harris continues to be committed to her pro bono practice, and has provided legal services in conjunction with a number of federal pro bono defense organizations.
Ms. Swafford-Harris is a graduating fellow of the National Employment Law Council’s 2018 Academy.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- UCLA Law Women LEAD “Challenges of Eliminating Bias in the Workplace: Exploring Perceptions of Working Women”January 25, 2017
- Black Women Lawyers of Northern California, Strategic Partnership Chair
- 2018 National Employment Law Council Academy Fellow
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section