- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2013, summa cum laude, Editor in Chief, Seattle Journal for Social Justice, Scholar, Adolf A. Berle, Jr. Center on Corporations, Law & Society
- B.A., Columbia University, 2004
- Intern to the Honorable James E. Boasberg, United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Law clerk to the Honorable Anthony C. Epstein, Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
Sonja Carlson is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office. She is also a member of the firm's Privacy and Cybersecurity team.
Ms. Carlson’s practice encompasses general corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions and financing arrangements. She has experience representing private equity firms and companies in a range of industries, including aerospace and defense, technology, financial services, and healthcare.
Ms. Carlson is an active member of Sheppard Mullin’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Law360, December 20, 2016
- Law360, November 14, 2016
- Corporate Counsel, October 27, 2016
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- Member, Women in Housing & Finance
- M&A Committee Director to Business Law Today, ABA Business Law Section