- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 2010, John Henry Wigmore Scholar
- B.A., Belmont University, 2003, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Shanna Pearce is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Diego (Del Mar) office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Pearce’s practice focuses on complex litigation in the energy and technology sectors. She has experience representing corporate clients in business, tort, and consumer class action matters in both state and federal court.
- Represent energy company in litigation and state regulatory proceedings arising from claims of defective design of nuclear power plant.
- Represented transportation company succeeding on claims against former owners for breach of fiduciary duty and breach of settlement and non-competition agreements.
- Represented large corporation in obtaining dismissal of putative class action for violation of privacy laws.
- Represented large financial institution defeating class certification on claims arising from residential loan modification.
- Advised financial institutions on best practices related to foreclosure in states with rapidly changing statutory and judicial environment, as well as litigation strategies on matters of first impression, and contributed to state supreme court briefs related to foreclosure laws and practices.
- "Protect the Palace: Employee Monitoring and Workplace Privacy in the Cyber Era," San Diego Employer Advisory Council Annual Seminar, October 16, 2013
- Hon. J. Clifford Wallace Inn of Court
- San Diego County Bar Association