- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2012
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2009, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Mr. Sullivan is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Sullivan represents employers in state and federal courts with respect to all facets of employment law including wage and hour class, collective and representative actions, wrongful termination, employment discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and hostile work environment.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- "2018: California Employment Laws on the Horizon," March 15, 2017
- Member, California State Bar, Labor & Employment Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association