- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2018
- M.A., American University, 2011
- B.A., American University, 2010
Sam Swoyer is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group in the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
Sam's practice is focused on telecommunications, with an emphasis on satellite and wireless issues.
Sam counsels clients on a wide variety of communications legal and regulatory issues, primarily before the Federal Communications Commission. Sam has worked with clients on FCC issues including rulemaking, licensing, and transfers of control.
- Georgetown Law Technology Review, December 2017
- Federal Communications Bar Association