- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2018, cum laude
- B.Eng., Vanderbilt University, 2013
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Sarah Williamson is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Sarah has experience in various aspects of litigation involving patent, trademark, copyright, and contract disputes. This experience includes all states of patent litigation, including pre-trial motions practice and Markman hearings. She also has experience in various other areas, including patent and trademark prosecution, domain name disputes, copyright registration, intellectual property licensing, IP-related due diligence considerations, and contests, sweepstakes, and online promotions.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah worked in research and development for a chemical company specializing in biologicals, water treatment, and industrial chemicals, and for a highly specialized middle market private equity firm focused on the energy industry.
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Pupil, The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court (2017-2018)
- Member, State Bar of Texas Student Pro Bono College (2016)