- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2018, cum laude
- B.Eng., Vanderbilt University, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Sarah Williamson is an associate in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Sarah's practice focuses on litigation matters involving patent, trademark, copyright and contract disputes, as well as advertising and marketing law. She has been involved in pre-trial motions practice, discovery, strategy and planning, deposition preparation and Markman hearings. She also handles matters in other various areas, including patent and trademark prosecution; domain name disputes; copyright registration; intellectual property licensing; IP-related due diligence considerations; and contests, sweepstakes and online promotions.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah worked in research and development for a chemical company specializing in biologicals, water treatment and industrial chemicals, and for a highly specialized middle-market private equity firm focused on the energy industry.
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Pupil, The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn American Inn of Court, 2017-2018
- Member, State Bar of Texas Student Pro Bono College, 2016
Privacy Law Blog Posts