- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2015
- B.B.A., The University of New Mexico, 2006, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
Theanna Sedlock is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Theanna recognizes that employers face an ever-changing regulatory environment, which, if not addressed properly, has the potential to lead to legal entanglements that can impact productivity and profitability. She provides counsel to employers regarding leaves of absence, accommodations for disabled applicants and employees, employment separation and reductions in force, employment policies and procedures and drafting employment agreements, including non-competition and non-solicitation agreements. Theanna also provides aggressive representation of employers in state and federal court litigation, arbitrations and mediations involving claims of:
- failure to accommodate;
- unpaid wages; and
- breach of restrictive covenant agreements.
Prior to practicing law, Theanna gained valuable experience working in the human resources department of a national insurance company. Today, she draws on that first-hand knowledge and understanding of the daily challenges faced by management as she provides advice to and defense of employers.
- Texas Lawyer, May 20, 2019
- Law360, March 6, 2019
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Junior Chamber of Commerce