- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2015
- B.B.A., The University of New Mexico, 2006, summa cum laude
- U. S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
Theanna Sedlock is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Dallas office.
Areas of Practice
Theanna Sedlock recognizes that employers face an ever-changing regulatory environment, which, if not addressed properly, has the potential to lead to legal entanglements that can impact productivity and profitability. She provides counsel to employers regarding leaves of absence, accommodations for disabled applicants and employees, employment separation and reductions in force, employment policies and procedures, and drafting employment agreements, including non-competition and non-solicitation agreements. Theanna also provides aggressive representation of employers in state and federal court litigation, arbitrations, and mediations involving claims of:
- Failure to accommodate
- Unpaid wages
- Breach of restrictive covenant agreements
Prior to practicing law, Theanna gained valuable experience working in the Human Resources department of a national insurance company. Today, she draws on that firsthand knowledge and understanding of the variousdaily challenges faced by management as she provides advice to and defense of employers.
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Junior Chamber of Commerce