- L.L.M., University of Southern California, 2016
- J.D., Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2013
- M.S., University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- B.S., Chang Gung University, 2008
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Vicky Chou is an attorney in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's Silicon Valley office.
Areas of Practice
Vicky focuses her practices on all aspects of intellectual property matters with an emphasis on patent prosecution and litigation.
With her academic and work experience, Vicky has developed in-depth knowledge in a range of industries including mechanical devices, medical devices, software applications, autonomous driving system, pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Vicky worked with an IP boutique in Los Angeles, and as a legal consultant in a legal think tank institute in Taiwan.