- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2001
Wesley Shelton is an associate in the Labor and Employment Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Wesley counsels clients in a wide range of labor and employment legal matters, including wage and hour issues, personnel policies and procedures, employee discipline matters, leaves of absence, WARN Act compliance, and labor and employment law issues that arise in corporate transactions. He also drafts and reviews employment agreements, commission and bonus plans, separation agreements, and other documents related to the entire life cycle of the employment relationship.
Wesley litigates discrimination, wage and hour violation, and whistleblower cases in state and federal court. He previously served as a Foreign Service Officer with the U.S. Department of State, working at U.S. Embassies and Consulates in West Africa and Mexico.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- "July 1, 2019 Minimum Wage Increases in California Counties and Municipalities," June 26, 2019
- "Court Expands Reach of California PAGA Representative Actions," June 5, 2018
- "Promoting Wellness, Not Litigation," November 2, 2017
- "Trump Initiates Ideological Shift in Administration of EEOC and NLRB," February 3, 2017