- J.D., University of California, Davis School of Law, 2004
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2001
Wesley Shelton is an associate in the Labor and Employment Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Wesley Shelton advises clients in a wide range of labor and employment legal matters, including those related to global mobility and immigration issues.
Mr. Shelton has extensive experience handling all forms of discrimination and wage and hour violation cases in state and federal court. He previously served as a Foreign Service Officer with the U.S. Department of State, working at U.S. Embassies and Consulates in West Africa and Mexico.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- "Court Expands Reach of California PAGA Representative Actions," June 5, 2018
- "Promoting Wellness, Not Litigation," November 2, 2017
- "Trump Initiates Ideological Shift in Administration of EEOC and NLRB," February 3, 2017