Foreign Language Bio
- M.A. in Economic Law from the China Politics & Law University, 2005
- B.A. in English from Normal College of Foreign Languages, 1991
- Mandarin Chinese
Ms. Liu is a senior paralegal in the Corporate Group in the firm’s Beijing Office.
Areas of Practice
Xinlan has over 14 years’ experience working for international law firms. Her strengths are to support the government filings and registrations processes. With client work, her principal responsibility is to draft all of the forms and documents required for investment registration purposes, and she has strong relationships with filing agents and government agencies throughout China.
China Law Blog Posts
- "Circular on Pilot Tax Policies for Venture Capital Firms and Individual Angel Investors," May 25, 2017
- "Work and Resident Permits for Short-Term Working Foreigners," April 29, 2015
- "China State Council Approves Adjustment of Special Access Management Measures in Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone," October 20, 2014