- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2017, cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of California Los Angeles, 2011, with Honors
- Extern to the Honorable Kim McLane Wardlaw, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Extern to the Honorable Thomas B. Donovan, Central District of California Bankruptcy Court
Yaas C. Hejazi is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
During law school, Ms. Hejazi externed both in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for the Honorable Kim McLane Wardlaw and the Central District of California Bankruptcy Court for the Honorable Thomas B. Donovan. She also served as a member of the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team and the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review.
Corporate and Securities Law Blog Posts
- "California Court of Appeal Holds that Demand Futility Must be Reassessed at Time of Filing of Amended Complaint," December 28, 2017
Insurance Law Blog Posts