- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2002
- B.A., Georgetown University, 1997
Anna Dorros is a special counsel in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm's San Diego office.
Areas of Practice
Anna Dorros has worked extensively with residential and commercial developers in connection with the drafting and preparation of CC&Rs, sales contracts, disclosures and other agreements associated with common interest developments. Ms. Dorros has also developed commercial condominium documents for use by one of our national commercial developers throughout the United States.
- Acquiring Residential Lots in Existing SubdivisionsCalifornia Builder, May 2010
- Panelist, "Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day: Navigating the Legal Maze of Implementing Solar Programs in Residential Communities," Residential Development Roundtable (San Diego - May 5, 2011)
- Panelist, "New Home Financing: Understanding FNMA, FHA & VA Requirements," Seminar (San Diego - January 27, 2011) (Los Angeles - March 2, 2011)