- J.D., Georgetown University, 1986
- A.B., University of California, Berkeley, 1980, highest honors
Mr. Lee is a partner in the Corporate practice group in the firm's Palo Alto office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Lee has extensive experience in the representation of technology and emerging growth companies. His practice encompasses the formation, financing, corporate governance, intellectual property counseling and transactional fields. He has handled complex mergers and acquisitions, licensing and distribution arrangements, venture capital financings and strategic partnerships for a wide variety of public and private company clients in a wide range of industries, including software, ecommerce, semiconductors, computer peripherals, telecommunications and retail.
Mr. Lee has worked on initial public offerings for many well-known companies, including QUALCOMM, Wind River Systems and Documentum. He was the lead attorney representing Palm Computing, makers of the successful PalmPilot family of products, in their merger with U.S. Robotics, and he continued work with the Palm Division following the merger and the subsequent acquisition of U.S. Robotics by 3Com.
- Venture Capital and Emerging Companies, Legal 500, 2013
- Third Thursday Emerging Company Webinar SeriesVia WebEx, February 20, 2014
- Startup Negotiation Do's and Don'tsSeptember 24, 2013