Mona SoloukiTEL: 415.774.3210
Four Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
Mona SoloukiPrint PDF
Mona Solouki is a special counsel in the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Solouki's recent case experiences include, among others, In re SRAM Antitrust Litigation; Rambus Inc. v. Micron Technology, Inc., et al.; DRAM Claims Liquidation Trust v. Hynix Semiconductor, Inc. et al.; and In re DRAM Antitrust Litigation. She is also currently involved in defending an opt-out action involving allegations of price fixing and market allocation in the LCD market.
Ms. Solouki is a member of the California Bar. She is also admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Central and Eastern Districts of California.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2001, magna cum laude, Senior Articles Editor for the Hastings Law Journal and the Brief Editor for the National Moot Court Team
- M.S., Golden Gate University, 1997
- B.S., Golden Gate University, 1994
Antitrust Law Blog Articles
- "In a Rarely-Seen Joint-Effort in the Competition Arena, the DOJ and the USPTO Unite in Issuing a Policy Statement on Remedies Involving Standard Essential Patents," January 16, 2013
- "Court Throws Out Antitrust Claims Against Netflix", May 24, 2011
- "Court Tosses Transpacific Air Passengers' Claims Based on Alleged Overcharges for Flights Originating in Asia", May 13, 2011
- "Indirect Purchaser Plavix Class Actions Tossed for Lack of Antitrust Standing", February 18, 2011
- "Aspartame Class Action Dismissal Affirmed on Statute of Limitations Grounds", February 18, 2011
- "Court Dismisses Claims Against Shippers Under Twombly And The Filed Rate Doctrine", October 12, 2009