Sheppard Mullin is a recognized leader in providing sexual harassment training to companies and their employees. Our Labor and Employment attorneys have published articles and lectured extensively on the subject of sexual harassment. We understand sexual harassment law and all of its nuances. No one company is the same as another. Our attorneys assist in devising a customized sexual harassment program tailored especially for each unique workforce, industry and culture.
Employers want to conduct prompt, thorough and fair investigations whenever an employee makes an allegation of sexual or other harassment. Our Labor and Employment attorneys have substantial experience conducting legally mandated investigations and coordinating investigations done by outside consultants.
- Los Angeles Business Journal, September 12, 2016
- Daily Journal Names Thomas Kaufman, Tracey Kennedy, and Richard Simmons Top Labor & Employment AttorneysDaily Journal, July 20, 2016
- Tracey Kennedy, Richard Simmons, and Jonathan Stoler Recognized on The Nation's Most Powerful Employment Attorneys ListLawdragon, June 15, 2016
- Tracey Kennedy, Richard Simmons and Jonathan Stoler Recognized on The Nation's Most Powerful Employment Attorneys ListLawdragon/Human Resource Executive, June 16, 2015
- Daily Journal, June 3, 2015
- Tracey Kennedy, Jill Pietrini, Nancy Scull, and Pamela Westhoff Recognized as "Top Women Lawyers" by Daily JournalDaily Journal, May 13, 2015