Lauren Strickroth is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office and a member of the firm’s Private Wealth and Fiduciary Litigation team.
Areas of Practice
Lauren is a business litigator, who focuses her practice on resolving disputes related to trusts, estates, conservatorships, and other fiduciary matters. Lauren is known as a pragmatic and effective trust and estates litigator who practices in Orange County, Riverside, San Diego, Palm Springs, and throughout the Inland Empire. Lauren is a strategic attorney who seeks favorable results for her clients through skillful negotiation and trial work.
Lauren’s clients value her strong and practical advocacy. Her typical client matters include will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary duty cases, trustee accounting matters, conservatorship proceedings, and cases involving the intersection between probate law and other legal issues.
Lauren also has substantial general business litigation experience, including corporate and partnership disputes, health care- and insurance-related claims, professional responsibility matters, and general breach of contract and tort actions.
Lauren is a mom to three boys. She is an avid runner and loves to travel.
- “Best in Law: Another day, another data breach: California Tightens Online Security Laws,” OC Register, December 27, 2018
- “Best in Law: It’s a Family Affair: How to Avoid the Pitfalls” Riverside Press-Enterprise, June 26, 2017
- “Best in Law: Want to Cut Legal Costs? Avoid Litigation,” Riverside Press-Enterprise, October 12, 2016
- “Best in Law: Head Off a Contest: Bolster Your No-Contest Clause,” Riverside Press-Enterprise, December 28, 2014
- Riverside Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association
- Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce