- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2013, Moot Court Oral Argument Honoree
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2008
Alexandra Banis is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Alexandra’s practice focuses primarily on Private Wealth and Fiduciary Litigation. Her clients include individuals, trustees, beneficiaries, corporate entities, nonprofit organizations, executives, board members, taxpayers, and others. Alexandra represents her clients in will and trust contests, breach of fiduciary duty cases, accounting disputes, financial elder abuse matters, contested conservatorship proceedings, removal and surcharge actions, trust reformation or modification actions, nonprofit disputes, and tax controversies. Alexandra also has experience in complex civil litigation.
Alexandra takes a passionate, yet professional, approach to every case. After gaining an in depth understanding of her clients’ objectives, she skillfully advocates for them at every stage of litigation, including pre-lawsuit negotiation, discovery, law and motion, settlement negotiations, mediation, and trial.
- Selected as a “Northern California Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2019.
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Peninsula Estate Planning Council
- Italian American Bar Association of Northern California
- Hellenic Law Society of Northern California
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory Carlin Heritage Society, Advocacy Committee