Andrew Desposito is special counsel in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Orange County office.
Areas of Practice
Andrew's practice focuses on business immigration including I-9 compliance, EB1A, EB1B, National Interest Waivers, H1B, and E-2 and L1 matters.
French Desk Law Blog
- "U.S. Visas for Ukrainians and Russians: Navigating the Maze," March 11, 2022
- "NIE’s Now Good for 1 Year, More on Navigating the Travel Ban Jungle: National Interest Exception Checklist for the U.S. COVID Travel Bans," July 20, 2021
- "Navigating the Travel Ban Jungle: National Interest Exception Checklist for the U.S. COVID Travel Bans," July 1, 2021
Latin American Blog
- "Annual H-1B Visa Lottery Will Open on March 1, 2022," February 7, 2022
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "Planning Your U.S. Visa for the 2022 Rebound," Sheppard Mullin Webinar, May 11, 2021
- "Immigration Issue Spotting for Practitioners that are New to the Field of Immigration Law," American Bar Association Webinar, March 5, 2021
American Immigration Lawyers Association