- J.D., University of California, Irvine, 2012, Pro Bono High Honors. Served as Notes Editor for the UC Irvine Law Review. Awarded Best Brief & placed as Semi-Finalist in UCI Moot Court competition. Co-founded and served as President of the Women's Law Society.
- B.A., University of Redlands, 2003, with honors, magna cum laude.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Andrew J. Guilford, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Extern to the Honorable Virginia A. Phillips, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Andrea Feathers is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Feathers’ practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. Her experience includes representing clients in a variety of disputes, including breach of contract, business torts, securities actions, environmental, real property and class actions. She also has experience handling environmental regulatory compliance matters.
Ms. Feathers has an active pro bono practice, in which she represents clients on First Amendment, landlord-tenant, adoption and guardianship matters, among others.
Law Clerk to the Honorable Andrew J. Guilford, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Extern to the Honorable Virginia A. Phillips, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "Delaware Chancery Court Holds that Creditor Plaintiffs in Derivative Suits May Satisfy Standing Requirement by Showing Corporation’s Insolvency at Time of Suit, Regardless of Later Solvency," May 26, 2015
- "Delaware Court of Chancery Rejects Contemporaneous Ownership Requirement For Creditors Asserting Derivative Claims," October 27, 2014
- "California Court of Appeal Holds That Challenges to Corporate Elections Under Corporations Code Section 709 May be Predicated Upon Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Conflict of Interest Allegations," November 6, 2013
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles