- J.D., University of California, Irvine, 2012, Pro Bono High Honors. Served as Notes Editor for the UC Irvine Law Review. Awarded Best Brief & placed as Semi-Finalist in UCI Moot Court competition. Co-founded and served as President of the Women's Law Society.
- B.A., University of Redlands, 2003, with honors, magna cum laude.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Andrew J. Guilford, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Extern to the Honorable Virginia A. Phillips, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Andrea Feathers is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Ms. Feathers practices complex commercial litigation in state and federal court. Her experience includes breach of contract litigation, business torts, media law, environmental regulation, shareholder derivative lawsuits and class action defense.
Ms. Feathers is committed to pro bono legal work. She has represented clients in a range of matters, including First Amendment, immigration, landlord-tenant, adoption and guardianship matters.
Law Clerk to the Honorable Andrew J. Guilford, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Extern to the Honorable Virginia A. Phillips, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "Delaware Chancery Court Holds that Creditor Plaintiffs in Derivative Suits May Satisfy Standing Requirement by Showing Corporation’s Insolvency at Time of Suit, Regardless of Later Solvency," May 26, 2015
- "Delaware Court of Chancery Rejects Contemporaneous Ownership Requirement For Creditors Asserting Derivative Claims," October 27, 2014
- "California Court of Appeal Holds That Challenges to Corporate Elections Under Corporations Code Section 709 May be Predicated Upon Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Conflict of Interest Allegations," November 6, 2013
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles