Andrew Kreider is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Andrew’s practice focuses on advising companies on a broad range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financing, corporate governance, entity formation, and general corporate matters.
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "SEC Staff To Express No Views On Conflicting Shareholder Proposals Under Rule 14a-8(i)(9)," January 29, 2015
Venture Law Blog Posts
- "SAFEs and KISSes Poised to Be the Next Generation of Startup Financing," May 12, 2015
- "FDA Issues Guidance for Low-Risk General Wellness Products," January 23, 2015
Video Game Law Blog Posts
- Corporate Counsel, 09.04.2015
J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2014, Member of the California Law Review
M.S., University of Colorado, 2008
B.S., University of Colorado, 2008
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable David C. Bury at the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona