- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, 2014, Member of the California Law Review
- M.S., University of Colorado, 2008
- B.S., University of Colorado, 2008
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable David C. Bury at the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
Andrew Kreider is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Kreider’s practice focuses on advising companies on a broad range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financing, corporate governance, entity formation, and general corporate matters.
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "SEC Staff To Express No Views On Conflicting Shareholder Proposals Under Rule 14a-8(i)(9)," January 29, 2015
Venture Law Blog Posts
- "SAFEs and KISSes Poised to Be the Next Generation of Startup Financing," May 12, 2015
- "FDA Issues Guidance for Low-Risk General Wellness Products," January 23, 2015
Video Game Law Blog Posts
- Corporate Counsel, September 4, 2015