Andrew Kreider is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Andrew’s practice primarily focuses on advising high-growth companies and their investors on a broad range of transactional matters including:
- Organizational and founder matters.
- Initial- through late-stage angel, venture capital and other debt and equity financings.
- Complex commercial transactions, including joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- Mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings and recapitalizations.
- Corporate governance and counseling.
Andrew’s representation of clients spans a number of industries, including technology, internet, financial services, digital media, consumer products, apparel, food and beverage, biotech, e-commerce and cross-border transactions.
Andrew is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (inactive) in Colorado.
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "SEC Staff To Express No Views On Conflicting Shareholder Proposals Under Rule 14a-8(i)(9)," January 29, 2015
Venture Law Blog Posts
- "SAFEs and KISSes Poised to Be the Next Generation of Startup Financing," May 12, 2015
- "FDA Issues Guidance for Low-Risk General Wellness Products," January 23, 2015
Video Game Law Blog Posts
- Corporate Counsel, 09.04.2015
J.D., UC Berkeley School of Law, 2014, California Law Review, Business Law Certificate
M.S., University of Colorado, 2008, Taxation
B.S., University of Colorado, 2008, Accounting and Finance
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable David C. Bury at the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona