Andrew Kreider is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Andrew’s practice primarily focuses on advising high-growth companies and their investors on a broad range of transactional matters including:
- Organizational and founder matters.
- Initial- through late-stage angel, venture capital and other debt and equity financings.
- Complex commercial transactions, including joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- Mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings and recapitalizations.
- Corporate governance and counseling.
Andrew’s representation of clients spans a number of industries, including technology, internet, financial services, digital media, consumer products, apparel, food and beverage, biotech, e-commerce and cross-border transactions.
Andrew is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (inactive) in Colorado.
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
- "SEC Staff To Express No Views On Conflicting Shareholder Proposals Under Rule 14a-8(i)(9)," January 29, 2015
Venture Law Blog Posts
- "SAFEs and KISSes Poised to Be the Next Generation of Startup Financing," May 12, 2015
- "FDA Issues Guidance for Low-Risk General Wellness Products," January 23, 2015
Video Game Law Blog Posts
- Sheppard Mullin Represents Diodes in Its $400 Million Acquisition of Pericom SemiconductorCorporate Counsel, 09.04.2015
J.D., UC Berkeley School of Law, 2014, California Law Review, Business Law Certificate
M.S., University of Colorado, 2008, Taxation
B.S., University of Colorado, 2008, Accounting and Finance
- Judicial Extern for the Honorable David C. Bury at the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona