Abby Miles is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office and a member of the firm’s Food and Beverage and Construction Teams.
Areas of Practice
Abby represents clients in complex business litigation matters and consumer class actions. She helps resolve fraud, misrepresentation, breach of contract, unfair competition and false advertising claims. Abby also maintains an active construction law practice where she both brings and defends actions involving construction defect, quiet title and products liability claims.
Abby is deeply committed to pro bono work. During law school, she litigated in federal and state courts throughout California, including the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, as part of the King Hall Civil Rights Clinic and was awarded the Outstanding Clinic Student Award for her efforts.
- Food Manufacturing, 04.02.2023
- Food Manufacturing, 01.27.2023
- Food Navigator USA, 08.02.2021
J.D., University of California, Davis, 2022, Order of the Coif
B.A., University of the Pacific, 2019, magna cum laude
- Judicial Extern for the California Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California