Andrea Ramos is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s San Diego (Del Mar) office. She is a member of the Latin America Team and the Pro Bono Committee.
Areas of Practice
Andrea’s practice focuses on advising clients on transactional matters, including:
- organizational and founder matters;
- venture capital and other debt and equity financings;
- joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- mergers and acquisitions; and
- corporate governance.
Andrea represents clients across a broad range of industries, including technology, financial services, manufacturing, food and beverage, and transportation.
Born and raised in Colombia, Andrea also advises Spanish-speaking clients on domestic and cross-border matters. Andrea brings a global and diverse perspective to the firm and her clients.
Corporate Law Blog Posts
- "Board Guidance: Getting To Business Judgment Rule Deference When You Have A Controlling Stockholder," July 27, 2020
Latin American Law Blog Posts
J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude; CALI Award for Excellence in Mergers and Acquisitions.
M.B.A., University of Nevada
B.S., University of Nevada