Ariana Stobaugh is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Century City office and is a member of the firm’s Healthcare team.
Areas of Practice
Ariana advises healthcare organizations on business, regulatory and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, she worked as a high school English teacher in Los Angeles. While attending law school at USC Gould School of Law, she served as an extern at Public Counsel and Neighborhood Legal Services.
Privacy Law Blog Posts
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "New California Law Imposes Moratorium on New Hospice Licenses," October 6, 2021
- "The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act: Potential Impact on Healthcare Policy and Spending," August 24, 2021
- "Executive Order on Promoting Competition in the American Economy: The Biden Administration Considers Drug Pricing Strategies While Keeping the “Most Favored Nations” Drug Reimbursement Program on the Sidelines," August 20, 2021
- "HIPAA Privacy Rule Modification – Removing Barriers and Promoting Coordinated Care at What Cost?" May 21, 2021
- "Biden’s American Rescue Plan Follows Trend Toward Outpatient Setting, Increase in ASC Investment," May 20, 2021
- "CMS Announces Final Organizations for the Global and Professional Direct Contracting Model, Halts Additional Applications and Future Solicitations," April 9, 2021