Aileen Murphy is special counsel in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm's Chicago office.
Areas of Practice
Aileen primarily concentrates her practice in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructuring matters with a particular focus on healthcare clients. She has negotiated numerous complex transactions on behalf of hospitals, health systems, physician and dental groups, home health care, hospice, ambulatory surgery centers and health care driven private equity firms.
Aileen provides trusted guidance at every stage of a transaction beginning with assisting with structuring complex and innovative transactions up through the closing of such transactions. She also relies on her years of experience working with healthcare providers to provide guidance on other associated transactional and regulatory matters for tax-exempt institutions and for-profit entities.
- Law360, 07.18.2023
- Chicago Medicine Magazine , 04.2023
Healthcare Law Blog Posts
- "Update to: A Lifeline Amidst Turbulent Times: California Lawmakers Approve Emergency Loans for Struggling Hospitals," May 19, 2023
- "A Lifeline Amidst Turbulent Times: California Lawmakers Approve Emergency Loans for Struggling Hospitals," May 10, 2023
- "ChatGPT And Healthcare Privacy Risks," March 8, 2023
- "Key Healthcare Provisions of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023," January 6, 2023