- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2016, cum laude, Order of the Coif, St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, Note and Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, and Northern District of California
Bryanne Lewis is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's Los Angeles office.
Areas of Practice
Bryanne represents employers in a variety of employment-related matters, including discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination, and wage and hour.
Labor and Employment Law Blog Posts
- Member, Section of Labor and Employment Law, American Bar Association
- Member, John M. Langston Bar Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association