Bianca Rodriguez is an associate in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm's San Francisco office.
Areas of Practice
Bianca represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment. Her practice is focused on traditional labor matters. She has assisted clients through union elections, unfair labor practice charges before the National Labor Relations Board, and collective bargaining negotiations. Bianca also has experience defending employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour disputes in state and federal courts as well as before administrative agencies.
Labor & Employment Law Blog Posts
- "Newly Created NLRB Rules Drastically Change the Process for Unions Seeking Recognition of Most Private Sector Employees in the U.S. and Substantially Limits Employee Voting in Secret-Ballot Election," August 30, 2023
- "SCOTUS Issues Decision Allowing State Court Lawsuit Against Union for Property Damage Caused During Labor Dispute," June 19, 2023
- "NLRB Overturns Standard for Independent Contractor Status Under the NLRA," June 15, 2023
- "NLRB General Counsel Releases Memo Concerning Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement Clauses in Severance Agreements Post-McLaren," March 23, 2023
- "SCOTUS Hears Oral Argument on Whether NLRA Preempts State Court Lawsuits Against Unions for Property Damage Caused During Labor Disputes," January 20, 2023
- "NLRB Provides Off-Duty Contractor Employees With Property Access to Engage in Section 7 Activity," January 4, 2023
- "NLRB Confirms a Return to Union Gerrymandered Bargaining Units," December 16, 2022