Bradley Rank is the Managing Attorney in the firm's New York office.
Areas of Practice
As Managing Attorney, Bradley provides procedural advice and assistance to the firm’s attorneys in connection with litigated matters in New York state and federal courts. He acts as a primary point of contact between the firm’s attorneys and the courts, and is heavily involved in the filing of court documents and litigation strategy with respect to any procedural issues. He also is responsible for oversight of the litigation docket and calendar (including calculation and calendaring of all future dates), service of court papers, and other litigation support tasks.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton, LLP, Bradley spent over ten years litigating commercial disputes in New York State and Federal Courts for a boutique litigation firm. Bradley’s reported cases include such landmark cases as In re AAA Carting and Rubbish Removal, Inc. v. Town of Southeast, 17 N.Y.3d 136 (2011), and Hotel 71 Mezz Lender LLC v. Falor et al., 58 A.D.3d 270 (1st Dept. 2008).
- New York Law Journal, 02.08.2019
New York Commercial Division Round Up Blog Posts
- "Changing of the Guard in the New York County Commercial Division," September 18, 2017
- "New Year, New Rules: More Changes to the Commercial Division Rules Coming in 2017," December 8, 2016
- "Justice Friedman Allows Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim to Proceed Against Corporate Directors Under Delaware Law," September 16, 2015
- "Commercial Division Practice Continues to Shift Towards Federal Standards with Four Proposed Rule Changes," May 4, 2015
- New York Law Journal, 07.26.2018
Managing Attorneys and Clerks Association
J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2004, Notes & Articles Editor of Fordham International Law Journal
B.A., The College of Wooster, 1999, summa cum laude
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York