Bryan M. Wittlin is an associate in the Business Trial Practice group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
Bryan’s practice focuses on disputes involving trusts and estates. He handles trust and will contests, breach of fiduciary duty and elder abuse claims, conservatorships, trustee accounting matters, and other fiduciary matters. Bryan’s clients include trustees, executors, beneficiaries, nonprofit organizations, and others. He often collaborates with estate planning, real estate, and corporate attorneys on litigation matters. Bryan is part of a nationally-recognized team representing clients in some of the most high-profile and complex trust and estate disputes in the country.
Bryan also has general commercial litigation experience, including litigating real estate, securities, breach of contract, entertainment, and insurance bad faith cases. He has handled cases in state and federal trial and appellate courts, and has drafted Amicus briefs to the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of pro bono clients.
Bryan is active in the legal community, and is a member of both the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section, and the Beverly Hills Bar Association.
Ones to Watch - Trusts and Estates, Best Lawyers, 2024
- Litigation Leaders: Sheppard Mullin's Robert Friedman on Splitting Leadership of the Business Trial Group Three WaysALM, 08.03.2023
- Litigator of the Week Runner-Up and Shout OutsThe American Lawyer, 01.13.2023
- “The Role of Conservatorship Counsel and Changes to Probate Code section 1471,” LACBA Trust and Estate Section’s 2022 Aviva K. Bobb Court-Appointed Counsel (CAC) Training
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2012
B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- Judicial Extern for the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Extern for the United States Department of Justice, Office of the U.S. Trustee
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California