- J.D., Stanford Law School, 2003, with distinction
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1998
Chelseaa Bush is a special counsel in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the firm's Palo Alto office.
Areas of Practice
Chelseaa's practice focuses on trademark and copyright law. Her experience includes worldwide prosecution and policing of trademarks, dispute resolution, UDRP proceedings and litigation before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. She has managed IP portfolios from small to large, for newly emerging companies and for companies who have their products in nearly every home across the country. Her clients have included international clothing companies, highly technical software companies, pharmaceutical companies, sports teams, food manufacturers, and financial institutions, to name some examples.
- Northern California Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2013
- Co-author, "Insurance Coverage for Trademark Matters," Chapter 33, McCarthy on Trademarks and Unfair Competition, Fourth Edition
- Member of the Trade Dress Image Library Subcommittee of the Online Reference Committee, INTA (2012-2014)