Chloe Chung is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm's Century City office.
Areas of Practice
Chloe represents clients in a variety of commercial and business litigation matters, including consumer class actions, securities regulation and enforcement, and other business torts. She also represents clients in trusts and estates litigation.
Chloe received a B.A., cum laude, in Psychology from Cornell University. She received her J.D. from UCLA School of Law, where she was awarded the Jerry Oh Scholarship, the George S. Lee Scholarship, and was chosen as the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles & Inner City Law Center student fellow. While in law school, Chloe served as the Business Manager of the UCLA Asian Pacific American Law Journal, one of only two law journals in the nation that focuses exclusively on the legal issues affecting Asian Pacific American communities, and as the chair of the Skid Row Housing El Centro Clinic, where she worked on behalf of homeless individuals. Chloe also externed for the Honorable Scott C. Clarkson at the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California.
- "Asian American-Owned Banks Do Count: No Wrongful Jailing of Abacus Bank," UCLA Asian Pacific American Law Journal, Volume 25, 2021
Corporate & Securities Law Blog Posts
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2021
B.A., Cornell University, 2016, cum laude
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Scott C. Clarkson of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
- Central District of California
- Southern District of California
- Northern District of California